**The WMS Ski Program is full for the 2024 Season** We can add any interested families to the waitlist in the office
This exciting after-school program is offered to Wilbraham Middle School and school choice students ONLY and will run for five consecutive Fridays, beginning January 5th. Ski Sundown offers 15 lighted slopes, two terrain parks, and a full service lodge for a complete evening of skiing and snow boarding fun. Students leave for Ski Sundown after school at 2:30 p.m. on a chaperoned chartered coach for four hours of either skiing or snowboarding, returning to the Middle School at approximately 10:00 p.m.
- Registration will run October 17 - October 30th at the WPRD Office
- ONLINE REGISTRATION WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE!
- Please complete all paperwork prior to coming to the office.
- Youth participants need to sign the forms!
- Please print out and review ALL the information that is provided in the Wilbraham Parks and Recreation Ski Registration Forms and Information Packet
**Only Wilbraham Middle School and school choice students are eligible. Space is limited to 50 participants and is filled on a first to register basis**
PLEASE COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING STEPS TO ENSURE YOUR REGISTRATION IS COMPLETE:
REQUIRED: Payment MUST be made at time of registration. Checks and credit cards are accepted, cash is not accepted. Checks should be payable to Town of Wilbraham.
*NOTE: All credit card charges are subject to a convenience fee
*FORMS BELOW ARE ALL IN THE WILBRAHAM PARKS & RECREATION SKI REGISTRATION FORMS & INFORMATION PACKET:
1. REQUIRED: WPRD Registration Form with Policies and Procedures (Parent/guardian AND student signature required)
2. REQUIRED: WPRD Participant Information Form (parent/guardian signature required)
3. REQUIRED: Ski Sundown Group Participant Information & Program Agreement (Parent/guardian AND student signature required)
4. REQUIRED: Participant and parent must watch Ski Sundown's NSSA Safety Video and Guidelines. Link for video is below. Safety Guidelines flyer below.
*For those students using their own equipment, it can be dropped off in the Front Vestibule at WMS up until 7:30AM
**Ski Sundown offers special pricing options for helmets, goggles, and locks. The form is available below.
**Ski Sundown Season Pass Holder Application is available below.
**Ski Sundown hosts an equipment SWAP November 3rd-5th to support the Ski Patrol. Link below for more information.