Wilbraham Parks & Recreation
Skip to nav
Falcons Competitive Baseball 12U and 14U Spring 2024
Falcons Spring Baseball offers exciting competitive level baseball for Wilbraham and Hampden Residents.
*Please note that Hampden players must register in Hampden
REGISTRATION ONLINE, IN OFFICE, OR BY MAIL: AUGUST 15 - SEPTEMBER 4
**This is fall tryouts for the Spring 2024 baseball season. This is NOT Fall Baseball**
For players in the 12U and 14U divisions, parents are required to provide their child with their own black helmet as well as a glove.
Players Must attend at least ONE evaluation
2024 Competitive Baseball 12U & 14U Tryout Dates
*(8U & 10U team tryouts will be held in January)
12U (typically grade 5/6):
- Thursday, 9/7 5:30-7:00 PM WNEU Baseball Field
- Tuesday, 9/12 5:30-7:00 PM WNEU Baseball Field
14U (typically grades 7/8):
- Wednesday, 9/6 5:30-7:00 PM WNEU Baseball Field
- Friday, 9/8 5:30-7:00 PM WNEU Baseball Field
UNIFORMS: The WPRD and Wilbraham Baseball Committee decided that it would be in the best interest of everyone to SEPARATE the registration fee and uniform fee. This will expand the offering of uniform separate pieces and eliminate past distribution issues. After teams are formed you will be notified via email with instructions for ordering and paying for your child's uniform.
- Parents will not be allowed on the field during the evaluations
- If a player is selected for a competitive team and decides not to play for any reason a refund will not be issued
- This year’s format will allow all kids to attend at least one evaluation session while also providing the option of attending both sessions
- If you attend both evaluation sessions, we will use the higher/better score for each skill
- Hampden players must register in Hampden.
- Registration is online or by mail-in below ONLY.
- CLICK ON THE FORM BELOW FOR ALL TRYOUT AND REGISTRATION INFORMATION
Additional Forms and Files:
View Registration Eligibility
12U - Ages 10-12 Competitive Baseball
10y - 12y
03/18/2024 - 06/30/2024
$150.00 Res, $175.00 Non-Res
Check the registration packet for specific age requirements