Falcons Junior Team Tennis
Join your friends on the courts for a fun and competitive team tennis experience! This six-week program will feature weekly team practices on Tuesdays and match play on Thursdays. The match schedule is being finalized but will likely include one away match, one home match, and some intra-team match play on other weeks. Travel for away matches will be to local surrounding towns.
- Registration will run online from Tuesday, May 16th - Sunday, June 4th.
- Program will run on Tuesdays and Thursday from Tuesday, June 13th - Thursday, July 27th (no practice/game the week of July 4th)
- This program is open to girls and boys grades 6-12
- Players will be matched up based on their age and skill level
*PLEASE NOTE that this isn't a "learn to play" program. Players must have some tennis experience (advanced beginner-intermediate) and be willing to play both singles and doubles matches.
Tuesdays (team practice): 5:30pm-7:30 pm at Minnechaug Regional High School courts
Thursdays (match play): 5:30pm-7:30pm at Minnechaug Regional High School courts and other courts in the area (schedule TBD)
* Thursday July 13th at Minnechaug 430 pm-630 pm (if it rains we move indoors to the Ludlow tennis club)
*Thursday July 20th at Ludlow Tennis Club 4pm-630 pm (if it rains on the 13th, then we will be at Minnechaug on the 20th)
This program will be under the direction of:
Head Boys Varsity Tennis Coach at Minnechaug Regional High School
PTR Certification (Van Der Meer) Adult & Youth Development '12
Director of Toby's Tennis Clinics
30+ years of tennis teaching experience